Administration of Government Contracts 4e
Successful contract administration ensures that both parties fulfill their contractual obligations – and adapt to changing circumstances when necessary. No matter which side of the contract you’re on – government offi…
Successful contract administration ensures that both parties fulfill their contractual obligations – and adapt to changing circumstances when necessary. No matter which side of the contract you’re on – government official or vendor – a firm grasp of contract procedures and legal requirements is essential for sound management and dispute resolution. Administration of Government Contracts, Fourth Edition, from The George Washington University Law School Government Contracts Program and CCH, provides expert guidance on all phases of the contract administration process.
You will learn the best way to :
- Interpret contract terms accurately
- Handle differing site conditions
- Renegotiate terms to reflect changes
- Make price adjustments
- Resolve disputes without litigation
- Ensure prompt, full payment
- Terminate contracts
Federal procurement legislation and court decisions have changed the way you can handle delays, determine payment policies and resolve disputes. This revised Fourth Edition explains the rules resulting from the Federal Acquisition Streamlining Act, the Competition in Contracting Act, the Prompt Payment Act and other key changes. Written by the pre-eminent authorities in government contracting, the unbiased analysis of important case law and decisions provides an overview of the current legal environment and helps you put everything in perspective.
These handy tools help you access vital information quickly :
- Detailed table of contents and subject index help you search for specific guidance on key issues by subject area or alphabetically
- List of acronyms defines important government contracting terms
- Legal citations for more than 3,400 court, BCA and Comptroller General decisions will save you hours of research time